Wild Quilt Pattern
$12.00 – $15.00
Let your imagination run wild with the Wild Quilt Pattern.
- 3 sizes: Pillow (13″ x 13″), Baby (39″ x 39″), Throw (65″ x 65″)
- Fat eighth, fat quarter and yardage friendly.
- Pattern includes thorough instructions and coloring sheet to help plan your quilt.
- Two-colored quilt directions included.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Finished quilts may be sold.
- Pattern is not to be duplicated in anyway.
Fabrics used for the cover quilt:
- Cotton Supreme: Cantaloupe & Lemon Chiffon
- Wild by Leah Duncan: Queen of Beasts & Torotoroe in Black and White
- Trixie by Heather Ross: Field Strawberries in Pink, Field Strawberries in Yellow & Mousie’s Floral in Dark Green
- Kitchen Window Woven: Grello
- Carolina Gingham: Black
- Good Things Will Come by Helen Dardik: Polka Dots in Emerald
- Lucky Charms by Figo Stuido: Peach Wishbone
The last quilt was made by Kayla Hardy (@kayla_hardy_).
Pattern is intended for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
If you choose, 'Paper Pattern', you will receive a physical booklet paper copy of this pattern.
Paper pattern will be mailed within 2-4 business days.
Make sure to read shipping policy for any questions or concerns with shipped products.
If you choose 'Digital PDF Pattern', you will receive a downloadable PDF file. There are NO refunds on digital downloads.
PATTERN DELIVERY: Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
VIEWING PATTERN: Pattern can be viewed on your phone or computer. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser or a laptop/desktop.
PRINTING: Print on standard 8.5” x 11” paper. When printing, make sure scaling is at 100%.