Holiday Hills Quilt Pattern - Digital Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Holiday Hills Quilt Pattern by Raye Hines of The Homebody Company.
Holiday Hills is inspired by my favorite holiday and all of the Hallmark movies that come along with it. It uses templates for the different sized trees to create a 'Christmas Tree Farm' like layout. With six different trees, this is a great pattern to use a few of your favorite holiday fabrics. And I hope that it brings a bit of joy to your home during the holiday season!
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Pattern includes thorough instructions and diagrams.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- Small Throw without Sashing — 60" x 64"
- Small Throw with Sashing — 60" x 72"
- Large Throw without Sashing — 77" x 76"
- Large Throw with Sashing — 77" x 86"
This listing is for a digital PDF copy of the Holiday Hills quilt pattern. Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser, or a laptop/desktop.
A paper copy of the pattern can be purchased here.
Read more about Holiday Hills on the blog!
Head to the #holidayhillsquilt hashtag on Instagram to see what others are making.
This is a downloadable PDF file. There are NO refunds on digital downloads.
PATTERN DELIVERY: Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
VIEWING PATTERN: Pattern can be viewed on your phone or computer. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser or a laptop/desktop.
PRINTING: Print on standard 8.5” x 11” paper. When printing, make sure scaling is at 100%.
Looking for the paper pattern? Take a look at my available paper patterns here.
- Pattern is intended for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell the items made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please give design credit to The Homebody Company.
© 2021 The Homebody Company. All Rights Reserved.