Dainty Quilt Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Paper patterns ordered during the presale will begin shipping on May 24th.
Dainty Quilt Pattern by Raye Hines of The Homebody Company.
The Dainty Quilt is a version of the traditional Irish Chain Quilt, incorporating HST blocks to create the “chain”. When designing, I wanted to create fun and simple blocks that could be made by any level quilter.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- 5 sizes: Baby (42" x 42"), Throw (54" x 78"), Twin (78" x 102"), Queen (91" x 102") and King (102" x 102")
- Pattern includes diagrams, thorough instructions and coloring page to help plan your quilt.
Finished quilts may be sold on a small independent scale, but please give design credit to The Homebody Company.
Photos by Ashley Medrano Photography.
This is a downloadable PDF file. There are NO refunds on digital downloads.
PATTERN DELIVERY: Please make sure that you enter a valid email address at checkout. Your pattern will be emailed to you immediately after purchase.
VIEWING PATTERN: Pattern can be viewed on your phone or computer. If you have trouble with the initial download, try using a different browser or a laptop/desktop.
PRINTING: Print on standard 8.5” x 11” paper. When printing, make sure scaling is at 100%.
- This listing is for a physical paper copy of this pattern.
- You will receive a booklet.
- Pattern will be mailed within 2-4 business days. This excludes presale items.
- Pattern is intended for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell the items made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please give design credit to The Homebody Company.
© 2022 The Homebody Company. All Rights Reserved.