Wild Quilt Pattern - Paper Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Wild Quilt Pattern by Raye Hines of The Homebody Company.
Let your imagination run wild with the Wild Quilt Pattern.
- 3 sizes: Pillow (13" x 13"), Baby (39" x 39"), Throw (65" x 65")
- Fat eighth, fat quarter and yardage friendly.
- Pattern includes thorough instructions and coloring sheet to help plan your quilt.
- Two-colored quilt directions included.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Finished quilts may be sold.
- Pattern is not to be duplicated in anyway.
Fabrics used for the cover quilt:
- Cotton Supreme: Cantaloupe & Lemon Chiffon
- Wild by Leah Duncan: Queen of Beasts & Torotoroe in Black and White
- Trixie by Heather Ross: Field Strawberries in Pink, Field Strawberries in Yellow & Mousie's Floral in Dark Green
- Kitchen Window Woven: Grello
- Carolina Gingham: Black
- Good Things Will Come by Helen Dardik: Polka Dots in Emerald
- Lucky Charms by Figo Stuido: Peach Wishbone
This listing is for a paper copy of the Wild quilt pattern. It is printed as a 5.5” x 8.5” booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag. A QR code and link are included in pattern to download coloring page.
The last quilt was made by Kayla Hardy (@kayla_hardy_).
- This listing is for a physical paper copy of this pattern.
- You will receive a booklet.
- Pattern will be mailed within 2-4 business days.
Looking for the digital pattern? Take a look at my available digital patterns here.
- Pattern is intended for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell the items made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please give design credit to The Homebody Company.
© 2021 The Homebody Company. All Rights Reserved.