Holiday Hills Quilt Pattern - Paper Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Holiday Hills Quilt Pattern by Raye Hines of The Homebody Company.
Holiday Hills is inspired by my favorite holiday and all of the Hallmark movies that come along with it. It uses templates for the different sized trees to create a 'Christmas Tree Farm' like layout. With six different trees, this is a great pattern to use a few of your favorite holiday fabrics. And I hope that it brings a bit of joy to your home during the holiday season!
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Pattern includes thorough instructions and diagrams.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic knowledge of piecing and quilting.
- A link to download a blank coloring page and any needed templates can be found in paper pattern.
- Small Throw without Sashing — 60" x 64"
- Small Throw with Sashing — 60" x 72"
- Large Throw without Sashing — 77" x 76"
- Large Throw with Sashing — 77" x 86"
This listing is for a paper copy of the Holiday Hills quilt pattern. It is printed as a 5.5” x 8.5” booklet using high quality paper and is enclosed in a clear zip bag. A QR code and link are include in pattern to download tree templates and coloring page.
Find a copy of the digital pattern here.
Read more about Holiday Hills on the blog!
Head to the #holidayhillsquilt hashtag on Instagram to see what others are making.
- This listing is for a physical paper copy of this pattern.
- You will receive a booklet.
- Pattern will be mailed within 2-4 business days.
- View shipping policy.
Looking for the digital pattern? Take a look at my available digital patterns here.
- Pattern is intended for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell the items made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please give design credit to The Homebody Company.
© 2021 The Homebody Company. All Rights Reserved.