Wild Quilt Pattern - Wilderness Bundle from Cottoneer
This bundle inspired it all. I saw it and I immediately thought - "I have to have it and I want to put it all into one quilt." But what quilt uses 13 different fabrics? After searching, not many. So I designed my own!
- Cotton Supreme: Cantaloupe & Lemon Chiffon
- Wild by Leah Duncan: Queen of Beasts & Torotoroe in Black and White
- Trixie by Heather Ross: Field Strawberries in Pink, Field Strawberries in Yellow & Mousie's Floral in Dark Green
- Kitchen Window Woven: Grello
- Carolina Gingham: Black
- Good Things Will Come by Helen Dardik: Polka Dots in Emerald
- Lucky Charms by Figo Stuido: Peach Wishbone
Thus, the Wild Quilt was born. It incorporated all 13 of these beautifully put together fabrics from Cottoneer and I couldn't love it more. I had the pleasure of working with J. Coterie for the quilting and I love the way it helped bring the quilt together in the end!
I am so excited to see your version of Wild come to life! Make sure to tag @thehomebodycompany and use the hashtags #thbcpatterns and #wildquilt so everyone else can see too!
Fabric // Cottoneer
Quilting // J. Coterie
Photography // Ashley Medrano Photography