Wild Quilt Pattern - Wilderness Bundle from Cottoneer•
Posted on August 10 2019
This bundle inspired it all. I saw it and I immediately thought - "I have to have it and I want to put it all into one quilt." But what quilt uses 13 different fabrics? After searching, not many. So I designed my own!
- Cotton Supreme: Cantaloupe & Lemon Chiffon
- Wild by Leah Duncan: Queen of Beasts & Torotoroe in Black and White
- Trixie by Heather Ross: Field Strawberries in Pink, Field Strawberries in Yellow & Mousie's Floral in Dark Green
- Kitchen Window Woven: Grello
- Carolina Gingham: Black
- Good Things Will Come by Helen Dardik: Polka Dots in Emerald
- Lucky Charms by Figo Stuido: Peach Wishbone
Thus, the Wild Quilt was born. It incorporated all 13 of these beautifully put together fabrics from Cottoneer and I couldn't love it more. I had the pleasure of working with J. Coterie for the quilting and I love the way it helped bring the quilt together in the end!
I am so excited to see your version of Wild come to life! Make sure to tag @thehomebodycompany and use the hashtags #thbcpatterns and #wildquilt so everyone else can see too!
Fabric // Cottoneer
Quilting // J. Coterie
Photography // Ashley Medrano Photography
All Dolled Up Hair ...
Scrunchies and hair ties may not be a necessity to most, but if you like in Texas, you more than likely have many options of ways to put your hair ...Read More
Sneaking a Quilt in...
I mean, it was bound to happen. We live in Texas and it's summer so there was NO way I was going to get Jordan in anything knit or crocheted, but a...Read More
Jumbo Scrunchie Tut...
Summertime calls for fun scrunchies to keep all of your hair up in the heat (especially in Texas). I teamed up with LoveCrafts to bring you a fun a...Read More